DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
sloughpsc.org collects and processes personal data in connection with the operation of this website. The protection of your data is important to us. We therefore treat your personal data absolutely confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations.
An internal data protection officer is not appointed for the person responsible, as there is no legal requirement for such an appointment. If you have any questions regarding data protection or the assertion of your rights, please contact sloughpsc directly using the contact details provided here.
- What is personal data?
Personal data is all data that refers directly or indirectly to you as a person.
This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
- Which data is processed?
- Inventory data (name, address etc.)
- Contact data (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- Corporate contact data (business cards etc.)
- Payment data (bank details, payment/payment history etc.)
- Content data (text entries, other content that you usually enter yourself)
- Usage data (website activity, ad data, advertising partner data, etc.)
- Device data (IP address, other device and browser information, etc.)
- For what purposes is data processed?
- Provision of the online offer at https://sloughpsc.org/
- Performance of the contract and making payments
- Security measures and protection against misuse
- Answering questions from the contact form
- Communication with users, customer care
- Preparation of donation receipts
- Integration of our free donation forms into external websites
- Processing of the donations carried out
- Answering questions about the donation form or handling of donations
- Technical Administration
- Payment processing
- How is data transmitted?
We only transmit data to other persons or companies on the basis of a legal permit, if you as a user have consented to the transmission, if there is a legal obligation or if we have a legitimate interest in the transmission and the other party ensures an appropriate level of data protection in accordance with European guidelines (e.g. for transmission to non-European countries by participation of the company in the “Privacy Shield” or by conclusion of standard contractual clauses).This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
However, we cannot provide security for your personal computer. If this computer is infected by a so-called Trojan program, it is possible that your data input may be monitored. We therefore recommend that you take appropriate security precautions on your own computer.
- When do we collect your data?
When you visit our website, the access and each retrieval of the data stored on the website is protocolled. This data is protocolled:
- Browser type
- Date and time of retrieval
- amount of data
- Web browser used
- Requesting domain
- URL of the referring website
- IP address
This information will be used without any reference to your person and separately from any other data you may have entered. It serves the sole purpose of improving the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website or preventing misuse.
- Contact us/Contact form
You can get in touch with us via a contact form on our website. For this you need salutation, first name, surname, e-mail address and your message to us.
The data will only be used for answering and contacting you. The transmission of data from the contact form is encrypted.
- Involvement of payment service providers
The data processed by the payment service providers includes inventory data such as name and address, bank data, credit card numbers, passwords, TANs, checksums as well as contract data, payment amounts and your recipient-related details. The information is required to complete the transactions. The data entered will only be processed and stored by the payment service providers. We only receive information with confirmation or negative information about the payment. Under certain circumstances, the data may be transmitted by the payment service provider to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness.
The payment transactions are therefore also subject to the terms and conditions and data protection information of the payment service providers:
Changes to the data protection regulations